Recording Tool Palmer PGA04 Loadbox/Speaker Sim.
- Sound input for loudspeaker signal with parallel jack for looping the signal when a loudspeaker is to be connected (as monitor in stage mode)
- Input impedance of the load box: 8 Ohm, max.
- Input power 120 W rms
- Indication of the input power: 6-pin LED chain
- Outputs: 2 unbalanced jack jacks, floating, balanced XLR jack
- Output Impedances: Jack 10 kOhm, XLR Jack 600 Ohm
- Level: Unbalanced 0 dBu, balanced -10 dBu with 25 Watt input power
- Knob: Volume Filter, LOW, HIGH, LITE / BROWN switch varies the sound character
- Fullrange volume delivers unfiltered sound, with the HI-CUT switch, the very bright sound of 10" speakers can be simulated with this control.
- Both controls can be mixed
- Subcategory: Speaker simulator
Palmer ADIG-LB is the consistent further development of the legendary speaker simulator PDI03, which has proven itself worldwide in the recording studios and with well-known artists such as Keith Richards / Rolling Stones, Eric Lifeson / Rush, Warren Curcurullo, Duran Duran, Van Halen and Def Leppard, to name but a few. The ADIG-LB is used instead of a loudspeaker box and enables the direct recording of guitar signals into the mixing console without "acoustic environmental pollution" through a "cranked" guitar amplifier. An extensive, special filter section allows the signal to be influenced within wide limits, as is not possible with conventional EQ circuits. The device operates without additional power supply.