Microphone Sennheiser e914Features at a glanceExceptionally lively, clear sound Three-position sensitivity switch Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switchVery high sound pressure handling capabilityExchangeable microphone capsule Pick-up pattern: cardioidFrequency response: 20...20 000 HzSensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/PaEquivalent noise level: 19 dB(A) Attenuation: 0, -10, -20 dB Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 137, 147, 157 dB Nominal impedance: 100 Ohm Min. terminating impedance: 1000 OhmDimensions: 24 x 157 mm Weight: 198 gDelivery Includes: e 914 microphone, Microphone clamp, Windscreen, Pouch and User manual.
The e 914 is a high grade condenser microphone for very demanding applications. Its outstanding sound properties qualify the e 914 for highly sophisticated tasks. The e 914 is a perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances.
Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos etc. MP-Rating:
This mic is ideally suited for very demanding applications. The e914 is characterised by a very natural, clear sound. This excellent mic deserves an excellent rating: 6 Stars
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Small Diaphragm Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Drums / Percussion
- Instrument (Choice): Overhead / Cymbals
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Acoustic Guitar
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 137/147/157 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa
- Features: Bass-roll-off / Cut-off-switch
- Including: Stand adapter, case and wind protector