Electric Guitar Gibson True Historic 1959 Les Paul VCS AgedTrue Historic Aged Models are Murphy-Aged!
Gibson True Historic Custom Shop
- Serial number: 971064
- Colour / Finish: Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 1959 Les Paul
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Nickel
- Including: Case & certificate
- Weight: 3,86 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
With the True Historic range, Gibson Custom commits itself to a fanatic level of detail accuracy to bring you as close as possible to owning an original 1959 Gibson Les Paul. A double carved and hand sanded top and neck, hand wet sanded finish, hand filed rolled fingerboard binding and plastics replicated from molecular level analysis of original vintage parts, headline only a few of the extensive and obsessive details found in each of the very limited number of True Historic Les Pauls offered. Add a pair of superbly accurate Custom Bucker pickups, re-created from precise study and measurement of original PAFs, and that legendary Burst tone is all there.
You simply can't get closer to the real thing... than the real thing.