Perinet Trumpet Bach TR450
The Bach TR450 Trumpet completes the top end of the student segment. The long-lasting mouthpiece made of gold brass ensures a balanced sound character. The newly developed two-piece brass sound piece gives the TR450 a radiant full sound.
There is a fixed ring on the third valve cable and there is a thumb saddle on the first valve cable. The mouthpiece clamp of the TR450 is made in the typical distinctive Bach-design. The precise stainless steel valves give a safe feel and safety. The valve stem is made of high quality aluminum.
The Bach trumpet is painted by the lacquer specialist Müller in Germany.
A Bach SPS gigbag as well as a Bach mouthpiece 7C are included.
- Two-piece valve bushings: nickel silver / brass
- Aluminum valve stem
- Two-part third valve (Stradivarius design)
- Made in Germany
- Two-part bell, wire-reinforced sound edge
- Tuning: Bb
- Bore: 11,66 mm (ML)
- Bell material: Brass
- Mouthpiece material: Gold brass
- Material Crook: Brass
- Outer slides: Nickel silver
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7c
- Finish: Varnished / lacquered
- Bell diameter: 120 mm
- Valve: Pump valves
- Valves: Stainless steel
- Slide: 1st slide saddle
- 3rd Slide: fixed ring with slide stop
- Case / Gigbag: Bach Gigbag with backpack set