DJ Sampler Akai MPC Live
A modern classic. The MPC Live has the popular workflow of the MPC Touch and its
Directional performance capabilities coupled with a battery powered Standalone capability. In addition, the powerful MPC Software 2.0 runs on the MPC Live. This makes MPC Live the unmatched mobile device on stage and in the studio.
- Two MIDI inputs and two standard-size MIDI outputs
- 16 GB of internal memory (over 10 GB of high-quality material included)
- 2.5" SATA connector for hard disks (SSD or HDD)
- 2 USB-A 3.0 Connections for USB sticks or MIDI controllers
- SD card slot for loading samples and projects
- Ableton Link Support and WiFi with future update
- Standalone capable MPC
- Full-colour 7inch multi-touch display
- Can also act as a controller for the MPC 2.0 software. Compatible with Mac & PC
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 4 hours of operation
- Turntable (RCA) inputs with Ground terminal and two 1/4 "TRS inputs
- Six audio outputs (6.35 mm jack)
- One headphone output (3.5 mm jack)
Modern electronic music would sound different today without the influence of the legendary MPC series from Akai Professional. MPC - that was originally for the MIDI Production Center and has evolved into the Akai Music Production Center (Akai MPC) with the change of the musical genres and their increasing demands. With the MPC series, Akai is now turning to musicians, producers and DJ'S.
Originally the MPC products were designed as pure hardware controllers in the sampler, sequencer and drum computer area. With the launch of the MPC Renaissance 2012, Akai has converted the MPC series to a hybrid concept of software and hardware. The pattern-oriented performance and production tools convince through easy workflows, intuitive user guidance and standalone functionality... and all in the typical Akai look.