Electronic Drum Kit Roland TD-50KV V-Drums Pro
Roland has launched two new flagships on the market, TD-50KV and TD-50K
which are distinguished by their incredibly authentic feel and sound. The heart of the TD-50KV and TD-50K is the TD-50 sound module. This works with Roland's own Prismatic Sound Modeling technology which accurately records every stroke and touch of the pads and cymbals and reproduces this with high accuracy. This produces an electronic drum sound which is very close to the acoustic set.
- Product code: TD-50KV
- Display: 256 x 80 Graphic LCD
- Sounds: 400
- Effects: Pad Compressor (per Pad), Pad Equalizer (per Pad), 25 x Room Type, 5 x Reverb, Stereo Enhancer, 30 x Multieffects, Master Compressor, Master Equalizer
- Drum Kits Presets: 100, all editable
- Data backup: USB
- Trigger inputs: 13 + HiHat Control
- Line in: 1x 6,3 mm Stereo Jack, 1x 3,5 mm Mini Jack
- MIDI: IN, OUT/THRU
- Outputs: Master Out: 2x 6,3 mm Mono-Jack (L/MONO, R); 2x XLR (L, R, balanced). Direct Out: 8x 6,3 mm Jack (TRS, balanced). Headphone: 1x 6,3 mm Stereojack, 1x 3,5 mm Minijack.
- V-Pad snare DIGITAL: PD-140DS x 1
- V-Pad (Tom 1): PD-108-BC x 1
- V-Pad (Tom 3, Tom 4): PD-128-BC x 2
- V-Hi-Hat VH-13 x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-14C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride (Crash): CY-15R x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride DIGITAL: CY-18DR x 1
- Kick Drum Converter: KD-A22 x 1 (recommended, sold separately, 22-inch kick drum shell is not included)
- V-Kick: KD-140-BC x 1 (recommended, sold separately)
- Drum Stand MDS-50KV x 1 (recommended, sold separately)
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier or headphones and to recording equipment.