Headphone Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO
The DT 1770 PRO - The Evolution of a Legend Studio.
As the first professional studio headphones with Tesla 2.0 technology they already write history. The DT 1770 PRO convince sound engineers and studio users alike. Brilliant highs and a warm bass give the ultimate listening profile that other headphones search for.
- Closed studio and monitoring headphones
- 250 Ohm, 45 mm dynamic Tesla Neodymium driver
- Robust spring steel headband design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- With mini XLR connector (spiral cable and straight cable, included)
- Soft suede and High-quality leatherette replaceable ear pads and headband pad
- Premium Hard Case
- Design: Open, circumaural
- Driver: Dynamic
- Frequency range: 5 - 40000 Hz
- Impedance: 250 Ohm
- Plug: 1/4-inch to 1/8-inch jack adapter
- Cable: 3 m, one-sided, plugable cable and 5 m spiral cable (mini XLR jack)
- Special features: 45 mm dynamic Tesla-Neodym-driver
- Weight: 372 g
The professional Beyerdynamic DT headphones ensure an optimal sound experience with every application and situation. The Beyerdynamic DT headphone series is perfectly suited to a wide range of environments: the DT 770 PRO is an excellent choice for studio and stage applications. The DT 880 PRO is the perfect choice for reference listening, mastering and mixing The open headphone DT 990 PRO supports analytical listening. Already in the early 80's Beyerdynamic was a true milestone in the history of audio technology. At that time, the new DT headphone range opened up unprecedented possibilities with the models DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO and earned appreciative glances from the specialist audience. To this day countless audio professionals worldwide appreciate the uncompromising quality of material, processing and sound.