Digital Recorder Zoom H4n Pro
The Zoom H4n portable digital recorder includes many features from the original Zoom H4 portable digital audio recorder like built-in X/Y stereo coincident pair condenser mics, XLR/TRS mic inputs, variable-recording patterns of either 90-degrees or 120-degrees, and both MP3 and WAV recording formats and resolutions, with upgrades like a larger 1.9-inch LCD screen, improved button arrangement, a shock-absorbing rubberized body, and an all-metal microphone design. Zoom has added features from the H2 to the H4n such as Broadcast Wave Format BWF compatible time stamp and track marker functions and Autorecord and Pre-record so you never miss a moment.
The Zoom H4n handy recorder records to SD and SDHC Flash media up to 32GB at resolutions up to 24-bit at 96 kHz and includes many musician-friendly features, such as 50 virtual guitar-amp modelled effects, track markers, playback speed control, and studio effects. The Zoom H4n is able to simultaneously record up to four channels by combining the internal microphones with external inputs. This feature allows you to record the live sound of a performance and the clean sound from a mixing desk as four independent tracks all in one shot.
Optimized for musicians and songwriters, the Zoom H4n Handy features user-friendly multi-track recording capability along with Hi-Z Inputs for recording guitar and bass, variable speed playback capability for phrase training, onboard studio effects and over 50 different guitar and bass amp modelling settings. A new stamina mode allows the Zoom H4n portable digital recorder to operate continuously for an 11 hours on a single set of AA batteries. The Zoom H4n is the most robust digital recorder yet from Zoom, with a rubberised, shock resistant body for improved chassis protection, all-metal microphone design and a built-in mounting joint for tripod and microphone stand use.
The Zoom H4n is also Zoom's most robust recorder, with a rubberized, shock resistant body to protect the chassis, all-metal microphone design and a built-in mounting joint for tripod and microphone stand use. In addition, the Zoom H4n gives you an incredible value, including everything you need to get started right in the box.
- Stereo recordings with the integrated XY microphones at a sound pressure level of up to 140 dB
- High-performance microphone pre-amplifier, as already known from the highly praised H5 & H6 recorders
- Optimised low noise (-120 dBu ON) for improved low-volume recording
- New, lockable XLR comboboxes or balanced/unbalanced 1/4" jacks to choose from
- Integrated Multieffects: Reconciled Effects on the G5n
- New, rubberised and ergonomically shaped case with white backlit LCD screen
Accessories: remote control zoom RC04 (item 10016041), windscreen (item 10071264), power supply Zoom AD-14e (item 10062244) ( not included
- Inputs: 2x XLR/Jack combo
- Outputs: 3,5 mm stereo mini-jack; headphones 3,5 mm mini-jack
- Audio resolution: 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Recording channels: 4
- Recording format: WAV, BWF and MP3
- Capacity: SDHC cards with up to 32 GB memory capacity
- Recording medium: SD/SDHC cardslot
- Playback channels: 2
- Computer connection: USB 2.0
- Built-in speaker: Yes
- Backlit Display: Yes
- Intergated microphone: Yes, Stereo
- Power supply: 2x AA alkaline batteries
- Special Features: Adjustable microphone angle
- 1st application: Reporting
- 2nd Application: 4-track simultaneous recording