Audio interface Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 2nd Gen
The Focusrite Scarlett Studio bundles a Scarlett 2i2 24-bit 96 kHz USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-inputs / 2-outputs with 2 microphone / instrument preamps, Scarlett Plug-in Suite software, a CM25 condenser microphone, HP60 headphones, and Cubase LE 6.
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface provides a 2-input x 2-output USB 2.0 up to 24-bit 96 kHz AD/DA recording front-end in a portable interface. Two XLR/TRS Combo Focusrite microphone / line level / instrument preamps with 48V phantom power are on the front panel, while the back panel contains two +4 dBu line level TRS outputs. 1/4-inch TRS stereo headphone jack with level control on front panel. Direct monitor control on front panel lets you monitor without any latency. USB bus powered for true portable operation. With the Scarlett 2i2 Studio bundle you also get the Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS plug-in suite featuring Focusrite's Scarlett compression, reverb, gating, and EQ. These plug-ins provide the vibe of classic Focusrite studio hardware with the flexibility of software processing. The Scarlett 2i2 audio interface is compatible with any Windows-based DAW that supports ASIO or WDM and any Mac-based DAW that uses Core Audio.
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface's halo indicators let you know when you've got a correct signal level for recording. If the halo is Red, the signal is clipping, and you should back down the gain. The halo will momentarily turn amber as the level returns to a safe level, at which point it will turn green.
The Focusrite Scarlett Studio bundle contains a Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, Steinberg Cubase LE6 DAW software, a CM25 microphone, HP60 headphones, and XLR microphone cable.
- Includes everything needed to record: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB 2.0 audio interface, Cubase LE 6 DAW software, CM25 condenser microphone, and HP60 headphones
- Up to 24-bit 96 kHz AD/DA for pristine sound quality
- Direct monitor control on front panel allows monitoring without any latency
- USB bus powered for portable operation
- Included Scarlett plug-in bundle gives you all the processors you need to create world-class mixes
- Subcategory: USB Interface
- PC Connection: USB 2.0
- Design: Desktop
- Analogue In/Out: 2 In / 2 Out
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring
- Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
- Resolution: 24-Bits
- Bus Powered: yes
- Special Features: Ring-LED signal display
- USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, with 2 Microphone / Instrument Preamplifiers, 24-bit 96 kHz, USB Bus Power, and Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite
- Bundle consisting of Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, Steinberg Cubase LE6, CM25 microphone, HP60 headphone, and cable