Audio interface Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface provides a great recording front-end in a portable USB audio interface. Two Focusrite microphone / line level / instrument preamps are on the front panel while the back panel features two line level outputs. The Scarlett 2i2 is a perfect USB audio interface for home or mobile studios that need high quality, not a high channel count.
A front panel monitor pot controls the volume of monitor speakers and a high quality headphone amplifier provides a clean signal to headphones connected to the front panel headphones socket. The direct monitor switch routes audio directly from the inputs to both the headphone and speaker outputs. This allows you to monitor the incoming signal with zero-latency.
The front panel Neutrik combination XLR/Jack input can be used to connect line and instrument level signals as well as microphones. The Scarlett 2i2 interface features two transparent, low-noise, low-distortion microphone preamps, the same mic pres from the Liquid Saffire 56 interface. Connect the output of a synthesizer or stage piano, whilst at the flick of a switch you can connect the output of an electric or acoustic guitar.
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface ships bundled with the Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS plug-in suite featuring Focusrite's Scarlett compression, reverb, gating, and EQ. These plug-ins give you access to the vibe of classic Focusrite studio hardware with the flexibility of software processing. Also included is Ableton Live Lite 8 production and performance software, and you've got a complete and portable music production suite. Start making music today with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface!
- Computer Connection: USB 2.0
- Simultaneous Input/Output: 2-in x 2-out
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit 96 kHz
- Number of Audio Inputs: 2
- Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo microphone / line level / instrument
- Number of Audio Outputs: 2
- Audio Output Types: 2 x TRS
- Number of Microphone Preamps: 2 with Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Bus Powered
- Subcategory: USB Interface
- PC Connection: USB 2.0
- Design: Desktop
- Analogue In/Out: 2 In / 2 Out
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring
- Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
- Resolution: 24-Bits
- Bus Powered: yes
- Special Features: Ring-LED signal display
- Accessories: USB cable, AbletonLive Lite
- USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, with 2 Microphone / Instrument Preamplifiers, 24-bit 96 kHz, USB Bus Power, and Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite