Euphonium Cool Wind CEU-200 blue
Cool Wind brings colour into your music!
The Instruments from COOL WIND are made of a very durable and lightweight ABS plastic composition and have very good playing properties. The COOL WIND Euphonium is also Ideal for junger Players and not tiring when marching ot transporting thanks to the weight of only 2 kilogramms.
The Valves are made of long life Metal and are smooth, pleasant and reliable to the touch. The fourth valve is situated on the side which accomodates a less tiring use and a more comfortable handling. The COOL WIND Euphonium has four waterkeys altogether for easy handling. It comes with a ABS plastic mouthpiece and a soft carrying bag.
- Valves: Metal
- Tuning: Bb
- Bore: 14,5-16,8 mm (0,57-0,66")
- Bell diameter: 310 mm (12,2")
- Mouthpiece material: ABS thermoplastic
- Body material: ABS thermoplastic
- Number of valves: 3+1
- Plating: ABS thermoplastic
- Finish: ABS thermoplastic
- Number of water keys: 4
- Colour / Finish: Blue
- Weight: 2,0 kg
- Accessories: Softbag
- Country of Origin: Made in China