Active PA-Speakers JBL EON One
The JBL EON ONE column PA consists of a 10 "subwoofer and a 6x 2" column speaker with two spacers. Typically used for live performances on small stages or clubs, presentations, readings, exhibitions or permanent installations.
The built-in 6-channel mixer has connections for two microphones (XLR), a stereo input (jack or RCA) and another stereo 3.5 mm jack input. Bluetooth connections to audio signals can also be transmitted wirelessly. Thus, each signal source can be easily integrated and mixed. With reverb, EQ and monitor output, the mix is further optimised.
The compact JBL EON ONE subwoofer is a powerful 10" speaker. The built-in Class-D power amplifiers provide 250 watts (LF) and 130 watts (MF / HF). The maximum sound pressure is peak at 118 dB.
The satellite is equipped with 6x 2" speakers which provide an extremely uniform distribution of sound due to the special arrangement. there are matching slots in the subwoofer for the speakers and distance bars to allow easy carrying.
- Subcategory: Complete PA set
- Design: Set
- Internal cross over: Yes
- Components: 10" LF- / 6x 2" Top
- directional characteristic: 100° x 50°
- Max. SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 118 dB
- Special Features: 6 channel Mixer with EQ and Hall, Audiostreaming via Bluetooth
- Connections: 2x XLR / Jack Combo socket, L/R (Jack/RCA-Chinch), 3,5 StereoJack
- Outputs: Monitor Out (Chinch-RCA)
- Controls: Bass, Treble, Reverb (Chanel 1-2), Volume, Master Volume
- Enclosure: Plastic housing
- Weight: 18,5 kg
- Colour / Finish: Black