Microphone Aston Origin
The Aston Microphone ORIGIN is a high-performance condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern and a one inch (1 ") wide, gold-vapoured capsule. Its versatility makes it ideal for most instruments, and particularly with acoustic guitar and singing the qualities come to their full advantage.
The handpicked capsule is a transformerless high-end circui. PCB and components meet the highest standards.
The Origin was developed to achieve a direct, genuine and authentic sound. Use it for natural and transparent sounding recordings without compromise.
- Subcategory: Vocal / Instrument
- Type: Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- diaphragm: Large-diaphragm
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 138 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Features: Concept, Design and Produktion in Great Britainin Großbritannien konzipiert, entwickelt und hergestellt
- Colour / Finish: Grey
- Waveform Basket: This unique basket design protects the microphone capsule through the Elastic mesh
- Memory ensures effective shock absorption.
- Integrated Popschutzfilter based on the latest stainless steel mesh method
- Microphone mounting directly on the microphone stand
- Laser cut and etched chassis made of solid 2 mm stainless steel