Guitar Effect Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl mkII
Warped Vinyl ?
Ever put a warped record on your turntable which was maybe also not quite up to speed but maybe sometimes? Now you know what the Chase Bliss pedal, if turned up to more extreme settings, does. It warbles and oscillates at your hearts content. The warped vinyl mkII is an extremely cunning chorus and vibrato pedal with an array of external control possibilities. Every adjusting knob can be remotely controlled either using an expression pedal oder directly with the optional Midi box per MIDI Control Change. It also sports a tap tempo function with diverse sub divisions.
The warped vinyl is a playing ground for sound magicians, with multiple control possibilities. The synthesiser player would like this one too !!
- Effect Type: Chorus
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Tone, Volume, Mix, RPM, Depth, Warp
- Modes: 7 Modes
- Switches: Mode, Wave Shape left, Wave Shape Right, Preset
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 25 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Country of Origin: Made in USA