Battery powered PA. LD-Systems Road Jack 10
Thanks to the integrated wheels and the telescopic handle for easy transport the active 2-way system LDRJ10 is a mobile SoundStation. The integrated battery allows up to 20 hours of continuous operation, the frequency range is 90 Hz - 18 kHz with the power (peak) at 100 watts.
The integrated mixer of LDRJ10 offers three separately input channels, a 2-band EQ, an adjustable reverb and a controller for the master volume. With Combo, 6.35 mm jack, RCA and 3.5mm TRS mini phone jack is provided for extensive connectivity options for input sources.
A key feature of LDRJ10 is the audio content wireless stream to the system: the built-in Bluetooth player also supports SD cards and USB storage devices. The menu of the player offers a Language choice and the ability to quickly switch between application-specific EQ presets.
The Road Jack 10 is also equipped with protective boxing corners and a tripod adapter and comes with a convenient infrared remote control.
- Design: Bassreflex
- Components: 10" LF- / 3" HF- driver
- Power amp output: 100 W Peak
- Max. SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 96 dB
- Frequency range: 65 Hz - 18 kHz
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Weight: 16,2 kg
- Amplifier: Class D
- Integrated Bluetooth Player
- Controls: Mic 1 Level, Mic 2 Level, CD/Tape IN Level, Low, High, Reverb, Master Volume, AUX / MP3 switch
- suitable for USB and SD cards
- Controls Media Player: Mode (Menu / Bluetooth/SD/USB), Play/ Pause, Stop, Repeat, Previous Track, Next Track)
- Illuminated multifunction LCD
- Integrated battery and trolley with wheels and 36 mm pole mount
- Incl. IR remote control for Media Player,
- Line Inputs: 2x RCA, 3.5mm
- Mic inputs: XLR / 6.3 mm jack (Combo) jack, 6.3mm jack