Guitar Multi Effects Line 6 POD HD Pro X
The Line 6 POD HD Pro rack-mounted guitar multi-effect processor provides 22 Line 6 HD amplifier models, over 100 modern and vintage effects, 22 HD preamp-only models, 16 cabinets, 8 microphone models, plus digital and analogue inputs and outputs suited for live gigging and recording in one streamlined 2U 19-inch rackmount package.
The Line 6 POD HD Pro multi-effects processor features 1/4-inch unbalanced mono/stereo and XLR balanced outputs with switchable output levels, 1/4-inch line-level mono/stereo with switchable level inputs, USB, MIDI in and out/thru, S/PDIF digital in and out, 1/4-inch mono/stereo FX loop, 1/4-inch Dry Out jack for an un-processed signal, Line 6 Variax Digital Input connection, Line 6 FBV foot controller jack and combination AES/EBU disgital input/output and Line 6 L6 LINK jacks for integration with Line 6 DT-series valve amplifiers.
The Line 6 POD HD Pro multi-effects processor ships bundled with POD HD Pro Edit software with separate sections for FX, Amps, Mixer and Set Lists for deep editing of processing parameters.
- Design: 19" format
- Amp modelling: yes
Line 6 POD
- Rack-mountable guitar multi-effects processor
- 22 Line 6 HD amplifier models based on guitar amps from Fender, Bogner, Marshall, Vox, Dr. Z, Divided by 13, Mesa/Boogie, ENGL and others
- Line 6 HD amplifier models are the new standard in amplifier modelling
- 100+ M-class effects: pitch effects, delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs
- Route up to 8 simultaneous effects in any order
- Tap tempo
- Built-in tuner
- Parallel signal paths for two simultaneous and independent signal chains
- 512 writable preset locations
- 48-second looper
- Rackmountable 2 rack space chassis with all-metal faceplate and chassis
- Guitar input with switchable input pad
- Microphone input with gain knob, high-pass filter, -20dB pad, and phantom power for condenser microphones
- 1/4-inch unbalanced mono/stereo, instrument/line outputs
- XLR balanced left/right, instrument/microphone inputs
- 1/4-inch line-level mono/stereo, +4/-10 pro and consumer hifi input levels
- USB port to update firmware, backup and as an audio interface
- MIDI In and Out/Thru
- S/PDIF digital Inputs/Outputs
- 1/4-inch mono/ stereo FX loop
- 1/4-inch Dry unprocessed output
- Line 6 Variax Digital Input connection
- Line 6 FBV foot controller connection
- AES/EBU digital XLR Input/Output
- Line 6 L6 LINK jack for integration with Line 6 DT-series tube amplifiers
In 1998, the first Line 6 POD was launched onto the market and started a revolution in the field of guitar recording. The idea of taking sought after amps, cabinets and effects and digitally modelling them into a compact housing was a milestone in the field of music electronics. The POD series has since been further developed and is still part of the standard set up of many guitarists and studios.