MIDI Controller Native Instruments Maschine Studio black
Maschine software included as a Download
Native Instruments' Maschine combines computer-based production with a hardware groove box loaded with over 6 GB of sample content. Works as both an instrument and a controller, with 16 pads, 11 rotary encoders, and 41 buttons. Build songs intuitively by layering, sample and re-sample together with your computer.
Because it's a plug-in that can be used in virtually any digital audio workstation, using Maschine is like using an MPC with the power and flexibility of software applications like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, or SONAR.
With MIDI I/O and MIDI/MMC-over-USB, you can use Maschine as the control center for your entire studio. Use it as a master controller for your DAW and use it to control all your hardware sound modules and sequencers.
- Combines sequencer, sampler and over 20 high-quality effects with real-time control and routing into a Groove Production Studio
- Dedicated controller with 16 high-quality pads, 41 buttons, and 11 rotary encoders
- Plays, records, sequences, automation and arrangement
- Fastest workflow with pattern-based arrangement and perfect hardware, software and host environment integration
- Step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Automation recording and step automation editing
- Sampling from external and internal sources with threshold detection
- Works as a plug-in for any software sequencer supporting VST, AU, or RTAS
- Program import from Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, 4000
- Knobs: 9
- Transport function: yes
- Jog shuttle: yes
- Connections: USB
- Bus Powered: yes
- Special Features: Includes machine software
- Subcategory: Pad controller
- Groove Production Control Surface with over 6 GB of Samples