Microphone AKG C1000 S
The AKG C1000 S microphone is now available in the MkIV variant and is the revised version of the famous predecessor C 1000 S MK-III, which has been valued for its high versatility and reliability. Whether in the studio, for reports or for live recordings, the C1000 S always provides the best results.
A low-cut switch attenuates signals below 80 Hz and avoids unwanted rumble by footstep sound or wind. Even loud instruments such as drums and wind instruments in the orchestra can be suppressed perfectly by the -10 dB pad switch.
If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two AA batteries which hold up to 120 hours. A control LED provides information on the state of charge and warns one hour before the batteries are empty.
By attaching the provided Polar Pattern Converter, the directivity of the C1000 S can be easily switched from cardioid to hypercardioid. The included Presence Boost adapter allows an increase in the high frequencies of 5-9 kHz up to 3-5 dB and thus provides better speech intelligibility and precise instrumental sound.
The C1000 S includes: stand adapter, windscreen, Presence Boost Adapter PB1000 and Bag.
- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Small Diaphragm Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Acoustic Instruments
- Instrument (Choice): Overhead / Cymbals
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Acoustic Guitar
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid / Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 137 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -44dBV
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Features: Battery usage with 2x AA Batterie possible
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Weight: 320 g
- Including: Microphone; clip; bag; Windshield; PresenceBoot Adapter PB1000