Microphone Shure Beta 181/C
The Shure Beta 181/C small diaphtram side address condenser microphone has a cardioid pickup pattern for a broad frontal pickup and excellent off-axis sound rejection. Like all Shure Beta 181 microphones, the Beta 181/C has an optional switchable electret condenser capsule (bidirectional, supercardioid, omnidirectional and cardioid), so you can pick additional polar patterns to suite your application. The Shure Beta 181/C microphone is ideal for drum overhead, snares, pianos, acoustic instruments, and M/S stereo recording when combined with a Shure Beta 181/BI.
There are four different capsules available for the Shure Beta 181 microphone: 181/C cardioid, 181/S supercardioid, 181/BI bidirectional, 181/O omnidirectional. This makes the Beta 181 an extremely versatile and cost-effective microphone that allows the user to interchange capsules according to the application. Additional capsules sold separately. Ships with microphone clip, zippered carrying case, and windscreen.
- Ultra-compact small-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone
- Compact microphone preamp attaches to four interchangeable capsules for custom flexibility. Additional capsules sold separately
- Locking ring provides a secure connection between capsule and preamp
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists denting, wear, and abuse
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity: -46.5dBV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 151.5dB SPL
- Precision-engineered compact side-address design
- Easy to position in many configurations and in tight places front-address condensers won't fit
- Optional interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to the Beta 181 microphone body
- For use in high SPL environments
- Includes stand adapter, windscreen, and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to 4 polar pattern capsules)
- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Small Diaphragm Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Acoustic Instruments
- Instrument (Choice): Overhead / Cymbals
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Pianos / Grands
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- diaphragm: Small-diaphragm
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 151,5 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: -46dBV/Pa
- Features: Interchangeable capsule
- Including: Beta 181 mic preamp; cardioid capsule RPM181/C; mic mount; bag
- Cardioid small-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone
Beta Microphones are quality microphones which are matched up for a detailed reproduction even in acoustically challenging environments. Precise and focused on specific applications the frequencies are chosen for better presence and subtleties in sound.
You will find Beta microphones in the racks of the most respected engineers in the industry, at home and on tour with the biggest bands in the music scene. The Beta series offers proven equipment, with unique robustness.