Percussion Pad Roland SPD-SX Sampling Pad
Roland's SPD-SX sampling percussion pad is Roland's most advanced sampling percussion pad. With sounds, three multi-effects, and 2GB of memory for up to three hours of onboard sampling, the SPD-SX is perfect for stage and studio. Featuring nine velocity-sensitive pads and two dual-trigger inputs for external triggering of onboard sounds, the SPD-SX is also a great way to expand an existing percussion setup.
- Chassis type: Table top unit, flange mout possable
- Display: 128 x 64 Pixel Backlit LCD (lluminated)
- Sounds: Up to 10.000 wave formed incl. the pre-installed wave data
- Effects: Equalizer, Kit, Master
- Drum Kits User: 100
- Cards / Memory: USB Memory plug, 2 GB internal memory
- Inputs: Audio In: 2x 6,3 mm RCA (R/ L Mono), Trigger In 2x 6,3 mm Stereojack, foot switch: 1x 6,3 mm Stereo RCA Jack MIDI (IN/ OUT), USB Hi Speed
- Outputs: Master Out: 2x 6,3 mm Jack (R/ L Mono), Sub Out: 2x 6,3 mm jack Main Out, headphones, USB
- Mains adapter: yes
- Number of single pads: 9
- Stand: no
- Special Features: 2 GB internal memory cell for ca. 360 Minutes Mono-Sample time without having to use external memory back-up
- Four additional pads can be connected via two external stereo trigging inputs
- Polyphony: 20 voices
- Kit Chains: 8 (20 steps per chain)
- Incl. Software: CD-ROM (SPD-SX Wave Manager)
- Dimensions: 36.3 x 9.4 x 33.1 cm
- Weight: 2,5 kg
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier or headphones and to recording equipment.