Electric Guitar Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro Deluxe BK
The Steinberger GT-Pro Deluxe is a real Steinberger at the price of a non-Steinberger. Fully equipped with tremolo, three pickups (HSH) and through neck.
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: others
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Neck thru
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-S-H (1x Humbucker, 1x Single Coil, 1x Humbucker)
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Standard Tremolo
- Hardware: Black
- Including: Gigbag
- Special Features: Headless
Ned Steinberger, succeeded on the first great attempt in 1979, with the L2 bass.
Reduced to a plain rectangular body honed down to the necessary size, a headless neck and the tuners on a body mounted end plate.
The first three prototypes went to John Entwistle (The Who at that time), Tony Levin (King Crimson at the time) and Andy West (Dixie Dregs at that time).
"We don't make 'em like they used to. " was a Steinberger slogan and hits the nail on the head. Steinberger instruments are "very 80s" you either love them or hate them.