Guitar Effect Eventide Modfactor
Eventide ModFactor - Legendary modulation effects in a stompbox! Studio quality modulation effects, stompbox simple, fits on your pedal board and in your gigbag.
The Eventide Modfactor features 25 modulation effects in mono or stereo, including Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Polymod, TremoloPan, Undulator, Vibrato, Q-Wah, ModFilter and RingMod. With studio quality sound and extremely flexible control options, the Eventide ModFactory is the ultimate modulation effects pedal. 10 knobs provide instant real-time control of all the most commonly adjusted parameters, and optional controls via MIDI or expression pedal keep the full power of the Modfactor within easy reach.
Tap Tempo and MIDI clock sync blend effects seamlessly into any song, and 27 user presets (unlimited presets through MIDI) make it unnecessary to make notes and drawings to find that perfect setup every time.
Rugged cast metal construction means the Eventide ModFactor is road-ready. Guitar or line-level inputs make the ModFactor incredibly flexible.
Top players have depended on Eventide: Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa, Brian May, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Robert Fripp, John Petruccl, and Adrian Belew to name a few. Now Eventide effects are portable and affordable. Stompbox simple, the Eventide ModFactor fits on your pedalboard or in your gigbag.
- Effect Type: Multi-effects processor
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Stereo In, Stereo Out
- Controls: Intensity, Type, Depth, Speed, Shape, X-Knob, Tempo, D-Mod, S-Mod, Mod Rate, Mod Source
- Modes: 10 Base programs, 100 Presets
- Switches: Slow/Fast, Tap
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: AC Adapter
- Power supply: 9 Volt DC, Center Positive
- Power Consumption: 1200 mA
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 19,0 x 5,4 x 12,2
- Weight: 1,0 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA