Guitar Effect Z.Vex Box of Rock Vexter
The ZVex Box of Rock provides clean boost and a distortion circuit. 2 effects in 1 stompbox.
The Vexter Box of Rock is a silkscreened version of ZVex's first distortion pedal, highly specialized to simulate the "everything on 10" sound of a classic Marshall amplifier. Use your guitar's volume control to adjust the amount of distortion you need, all the way down to very clean and clear with most drive settings. The silkscreened ZVex Box has one "Distortron Engine" stomp switch—that's no typo, but what Mr. Vex himself calls his distortion circuit. The Box of Rock also contains an extremely high-headroom, unity-to-50X gain booster with nominal input impedance and low hiss.
- Effect Type: Amp in a Box
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Boost, Volume, Tone, Drive
- Switches: Boost
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Battery 9 V Block
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 3 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Drive, Tone, Volume, and Boost controls give you easy control over your distortion
- Silkscreened model allows for a few visual tweaks
- Gives you great classic amp tone through any sort of amplifier
- Powered by 9V battery or 9V adapter (adapter not included)
The Z.Vex - Vexter series is the affordable alternative to the hand-painted Z.Vex pedals. Identical internal parts and features in a standard housing.