Guitar Effect Z.Vex Wah Probe
The Z.VEX Wah Probe is a theremin-style antenna controlling a wah-wah, getting brighter as your foot approaches the antenna. It has one extra feature: a Super Hard-On boost circuit in front of the wah-wah, with a knob to set the exact level of boost for driving your wah sound.
The probe induction circuit generates a small bubble of RF energy at about a million cycles per second above the copper plate. As your foot approaches the copper plate, the RF field is disturbed and the circuit reacts by increasing the brightness of an LED, which drives a photoresistive cell and controls the Z. Vex wah-wH circuit.
- Effect Type: Wah-Wah
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Hand painted
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Range, Volume, Mix
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 11,93 x 6,1 x 19,05
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Theremin controlled wah-wah pedal
- Super Hard-On boost circuit in front of the wah-wah