Headphone Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro
The Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro headphones are the headphones of choice for extended listening sessions, monitoring while recording drums or amplified instruments, or for stereo listening. The DT 880 Pro headphones' semi-open circumaural design provides the advantages of open and closed headphones, with enough "air" when tracking instruments, while still giving you the isolation needed when using open microhones. The lushly padded headband makes the Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro headphones extra-comfortable for extended use.
- 5Hz-35kHz Response
- Semi-open dynamic headphone for comfort and extended listening
- Excellent sound location and wide frequency response
- Rugged headband construction with replaceable headband pad and extra-comfortable soft viscous ear pads
- Design: Semi closed, large ear pads
- Driver: Dynamic
- Frequency range: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Impedance: 250 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Cable: 3 m spiral cable one-sided
- Special features: Very good sound analysis
- Weight: 295 g
- Semi-Open Circumaural Studio Headphones with 5Hz-35kHz Response, and Padded Headband
The professional Beyerdynamic DT headphones ensure an optimal sound experience with every application and situation. The Beyerdynamic DT headphone series is perfectly suited to a wide range of environments: the DT 770 PRO is an excellent choice for studio and stage applications. The DT 880 PRO is the perfect choice for reference listening, mastering and mixing The open headphone DT 990 PRO supports analytical listening. Already in the early 80's Beyerdynamic was a true milestone in the history of audio technology. At that time, the new DT headphone range opened up unprecedented possibilities with the models DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO and earned appreciative glances from the specialist audience. To this day countless audio professionals worldwide appreciate the uncompromising quality of material, processing and sound.