Microphone AKG C520 L Headset
The AKG C 520 L headset for perfect vocal sound with maximum dynamic range! The cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise.
Ideal for front men, but also singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and dancers. An infinitely adjustable neck strap made of steel ensures a secure, comfortable grip, the cable exiting from behind the head.
The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the headband. For each freehand performance the C 520 is the perfect solution.
Model C 520 L for use with the B 23 L battery power supply, Pocket Transmitter AKG WMS series or MPA VL adapter for external phantom powering.
- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Headset Microphone
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 130 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Connection Plug: Mini-XLR 3-pin
- Cable: 1,50 m
- Features: Boom arm can be used on the left as well as on the right side
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Including: Incl. wind protection W44
- Note: for AKG Pockettransmitter; can also be used with Cable in conjunction with MPA-V-Powersupply (available option)