Replacement Unit Tama Iron Cobra HP 9-3 Para Clamp
Tama Iron Cobra
- Product code: HP 9-3
- Subcategory: Hardware spares
- Iron Cobra Para Clamp
- including fixing screw for base plate, spring, knurled nut and thumbscrew
- Suitable for: Tama Iron Cobra Footpedals
- Material: injection molded Aluminium, steel
- Colour / Finish: Aluminium matt
- Form: Tama-Style
- Equipment: Incl. mounting screws
- Including: 1 Piece
- Country of Origin: China
Since mid-'98, there is a new "Iron Cobra" generation that has moved very quickly to the top in the pedal world.
These are the models HP 900 P (Powerglide with Eccentric chain Edition), HP 900 RS (Rolling Glide round chain edition) and HP 900 F (Flexiglide with a "Dupond Kevlar" nylon train). The corresponding double pedals are the PTW HP 900, HP 900 and HP 900 FTW RSW.
All pedals are equipped with a bottom plate, the step plate is by means of a ball-bearing (!) Attached to the hinge part verses.
Interesting for IRON COBRA twin pedal, the user should use TPA 90 (Twin Pedal Attachment), you can connect with the free-standing pedal with the IRON COBRA HH-resistant.