Electric Bass Guitar Squier Vintage Modified 70's Jazzbass
Is there the term "funkynised" Already ? That is what has happened with the new Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass. Stylish 70s optics, a maple body and Duncan designed pickups produce exactly the sound that is suspected with this look.
Squier Vintage Modified
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Technology: Solid Body
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Strings: 4-string
- Frets: 20
- Scale: Long scale
- Scale Length: 34" (86,36 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Inlays: Block inlays
- Neck Pickup: Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Pickup type: Single coil J-style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
Vintage style with some modern features.
As well as a few upbeat finishes, some of the instruments of the Vintage Modified series have Duncan Designed ™ Alnico 5 pickups.