Guitar Effect MXR MC-401
MXR joined with Custom Audio Electronics founder Bob Bradshaw to produce the MC-401 Boost Pedal. Cleans up nicely when you roll back your guitar volume, making it extremely responsive to picking dynamics without thinning your tone. High-quality components provide quiet operation and trouble-free interaction with other pedals on your pedal board.
Custom Audio Electronics has made limited quantities of pedals since 1980 and has now teamed up with MXR to bring these pedals to the maarket.
- Effect Type: Booster
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Boost
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 18 Volt Center negative
- Power Consumption: 2,5 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,0 x 3,2 x 11,1
- Weight: 0,4 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA