Gigbag Soundwear Professional TSH Tenor Sax
PROFESSIONAL bag case for alto, tenor
and baritone saxophone, equipped like
PERFORMER but with ¼” laminated hard
shell plus 1 ¾” inside padding,
ultimate protection for your
instrument, black only.
- Instrument: Tenor saxophone
- Material: DuPont cordura
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Pads: 40 mm
- Extrabags: 3
- Backpack straps: yes
- sholder strap: yes
- Handles: 2
- feet: yes
- Heavy duty zipper
- Bell area extra protection with Polyurethane plate
- Made in Germany
- Accessories: incl. s-Bow bag and Mouthpiece Etui
- 25 mm padding and 5 mm hard shell
- 40 mm interior padding
- Highly stable, waterproof polyester and soft lining
- Extra strong strong zipper protected the instrument
- Zinc diecast fittings
- All stressed parts reinforced
- Thick padded backpack straps, removable
- Without annoying karabiner
- Very elaborate outside bag with compartments for maintenance products, leaflets etc.
- Velvet mouthpiece pouch
- Velvet bag for the S-bend
The Professional Gigbag by Soundwear is light, durable, high-quality manufacturing with high protection.
The Professional has the patented, tilt-resistant design, which allows convenient storage, loading and unloading. The sturdy and thickly padded backpack set is comfortable and can be easily removed if it is not needed. The design is appealing, elegant and provides reflection strips that ensure a higher level of safety at night. The numerous accessories on the front pocket reveal a lot of attention to detail and a sophisticated and practical system.
In contrast to the Soundwear Performer, the Soundwear Professional is additionally encased in a 5 mm thick hard shell. This is water-tight sealed by the DuPont Cordura outer material and offers a particularly high protection.