Soprano Recorder Mollenhauer Denner 5124 baroque recorders after Jacob Denner
The Nuremberg instrument maker family Denner was a well known and innovative Recorder manufacturer. Mollenhauer Denner recorders have through all vocal ranges a slender, expressive sound and agile and quick response.
An instrument with a modern atmosphere (a = 440 Hz). These conversions do not only affect the course of the internal bore, but all the others, for the most part highly sensitive factors that make up the overall concept of this Recorder.
- Brilliance and ease. The 2nd octave, with enchanting clear sound which is still able to be stressed
- Balanced sound in all registers, with a strikingly powerful and stable depth
- Undercut finger holes - This is unique in this price range!
- Fine woods of highest quality - the Zapatero boxwood used for this model was carefully deposited for many years.
- Impressive optics - fine crafted ornamental rings and the surface treated with vegetable oils emphasize upmarket. [/]
- Tuning: C, a' = 442 Hz
- Material: African blackwood
- Finish: Natural
- Finger style: Baroque
- Technology: Double hole
- Type: 3 piece
- Features: Versatile and fast attack. , A pleasant and clear sound.
- Accessories: Cotton bag with leather bordering, Swab, Grease can, Bore oil, Care pamphlet, Fingering chart