Tenor Recorder Mollenhauer Canta 2406K
The Canta series recorders are wonderful ensemble instruments, versatile, reliable and homogeneous sound. The soothing sound is created by a clear flow-optimized air ducting. The slender beak provides a pleasant and balanced playing feel. The Canta Recorders are particularly robust and reliable, they are made from selected blockwood. Ideal for:
• professionals and amateurs
• Old and Young
• Music School and School
• kindergarten and parish
• Folk groups, pop and jazz
• Old and new music Short or long scale?
The Canta tenor recorder with double flap was deliberately built longer and wider than the tenor recorder without double flap. The flaps Tenor thus takes advantage of a wide and long internal bore, which are possible only in connection with the double flap.
- Short Scale without flap - advantage: direct access to all the tone holes, yet easy to grip; balanced sound in all registers
- Long Scale with double flap - The instrument is much longer, the lower tone holes are set larger and correspondingly low. - Advantage: particularly powerful, expressive sound especially low - in effortless response in height.
- Finger style: Baroque
- Material: Pear
- Finish: Natural
- Type: 3 piece
- Technology: Double hole
- Head: Wood bent head
- Tuning: C, a' = 442 Hz
- Features: Clear tone, ideal for ensembles
- Accessories: Cotton bag, Cotton brush, Swab, Grease can, Care pamphlet, Finger chart