DI Box ART XDirect
The ART XDirect is a active DI box to connect instruments, line level gear, or speaker-level signals to a mixer or other balanced input. The high-impedance unbalanced 1/4-inch and XLR inputs are buffered and converted by very low-noise active electronics into an isolated balanced low-impedance signal source. The XDirect has an extremely flat and wide frequency response, and it can handle high signal levels while still maintaining an isolated balanced low-impedance output.
The ART XDirect features a switchable 30kHz lowpass filter that cuts out all very high-frequency interference beyond the audio range and reduces radio frequency interference before it gets into the main system.
The XDirect can be powered by an internal 9-volt battery or via phantom power at the XLR output. It senses phantom power and will automatically draw from that source.
The XDirect's input attenuator switches allow for a wide range of signal levels and the input link jack lets you tap off of your signal chain. A ground-lift switch separates the input and output signal grounds to isolate two audio systems and reduce hum and ground-loop noise.
- Single-channel active direct box
- Stylish and very compact durable aluminum chassis
- Input attenuator switches for a wide range of signal levels
- Phase Invert switch
- Input Thru jack that allows for tapping off of the signal chain
- Ground-lift switch to separate the input and output signal grounds to reduce hum and ground-loop noise
- Subcategory: Active DI Box
- Number of channels: 1
- Ground Lift: Yes
- Connections: Input: ¼" jack/XLR; output XLR
- Special features: Switchable low pass filter -3 dB @ 30 kHz
- Dimensions W/H/D: 44.5 x 107 x 89 mm
- Active Direct Box with Attenuation, Phase Invert, and Ground Lift Onboard - Runs on Battery or Phantom Power