Guitar Effect Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator
The Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator gives electric guitarists an acoustic effect with a tap of the pedal.
How many times have you been onstage or in the studio with your electric guitar, and wished that you'd brought an acoustic along? Here's the solution, the BOSS AC-3 acoustic simulator pedal. This new Boss compact pedal uses COSM modelling to transform any electric guitar into a variety of beautiful acoustic guitars.
Derived from BOSS' AD-8, the AC-3 simulates the sound of an acoustic guitar with incredible precision. Four simulation modes are included in the Boss AC-3 pedal: Standard, Jumbo, Enhanced, and Piezo-equipped; the latter supplies the cut through the mix direct piezo sound. The AC-3 provides Top and Body controls which allow you to shape the characteristics of the four acoustic guitar models. Add depth and sweetness to the sound with the AC-3 pedal’s built in digital reverb. Two sets of outputs are provided, allowing you to connect the AC-3 to a standard guitar amp and to the input of a PA or a recorder.
- Effect Type: Acoustic Simulator
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Dry+Fx Out
- Controls: Reverb. Level.Body,Top
- Modes: 4 Modes
- Switches: Mode
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 39 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,3 x 5,9 x 12,9
- Weight: 0,44 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
- Acoustic Guitar Modeling Pedal for Electric Guitars
- BOSS's most advanced acoustic-guitar modeling in a compact pedal
- Four simulation modes: Standard, Jumbo, Enhanced, and Piezo-equipped
- Top and Body knobs for fine-tuning the virtual-body resonance
- Built-in reverb, optimized for acoustic-guitar simulation
- Guitar Amp and Line level outputs
The Boss compact pedal series can be described justifiably as the most successful pedal design of all time. In 1977 the first compact pedal came onto the market and caused a sensation - power supply connection, noiseless MOSFET footswitch, check LED and a uniform, ultra stable housing - all these features have set bench marks for the effect device design. The compact pedal series is more relevant than ever and offers a wide range of equipment effects.