Microphone Sennheiser HSP2-EW3 Headset beigeFeatures at a glance:
- Individually adjustable to accommodate any head size
- Neckband design keeps the microphone clear from shirt-collar or clothing
- Extremely thin microphone arm (Ø 1,1 mm) can be attached to the left or right side
- Length and angle of microphone boom are adjustable
- The microphone’s capsule is protected against sweat by the patented umbrella diaphragm
- Connecting cables are interchangeable
- All metal parts of the headband are coated in a physical vapour deposition process (scratch resistant)
- Alternatively, the microphone boom HSP 4 (cardioid pickup pattern) can be used as well
- Transducer type: Condenser
- Frequency range 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Special feature: Headset microphone
- Supplied with microphone boom, neckband, connecting cable, plastic transport case foam-lined with cut-outs, operating instructions, and clip-on caps for microphone capsule
High-quality, permanently polarised condenser microphone with omni-directional pickup pattern for professional applications. The very low-profile, adjustable neckband is comfortable to wear and the 6 different HSP 2 models available vary in colour and connector type.Why choose a headset microphone?
Headset microphones offer a good alternative to microphones used with stands. These microphones are integrated into a more-or-less ergonomically optimised headband. The distance between capsule and mouth is thus always kept constant. Combined with a bodypack transmitter, singers are given complete freedom of movement on stage.
- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Headset Microphone
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: n/a
- Open circuit sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa
- Features: Patended tandem membrane
- Including: Microphone holder, neck band, connection cable, case, attachable caps.