Accessories Focusrite ISA 428 ADC
The Focusrite 8-channel ADC card features 192kHz A-D conversion technology and Focusrite custom analog circuitry. This provides eight channels of A/D conversion. Digital formats include an eight-channel single/dual wire AES/EBU and S/PDIF output, eight-channel ADAT lightpipe SMUX/SMUX2 output. Word clock I/O is provided via dedicated BNC connctors.
The 8-channel ADC card can be retrofitted to an Focusrite ISA428, ISA428 MkII or ISA828 via a 25-pin D-Type connector. The eight A-D converters are always available, even when using the ISA428 and ISA428 MkII. When installed in one of these four-channel microphone preamps, the the remaining four A-D converters of the card are fed by four XLR inputs on the back labeled "ADC Input". Integrates seamlessly with Pro Tools HD as well as other popular hard disk recorders and mixing desks.
- Output formats: AES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT lightpipe SMUX I/II/IV, channels 1-4 only in 176.4kHz, 192kHz mode, S/PDIF lightpipe channels 1-4 only mutually exclusive with ADAT lightpipe
- ISA 8-channel ADC
- Optional 8-channel AD-conversion card for ISA 428
- 8-channel 24-bit 192kHz AD from one or two ISA428 in AES/SPDIF/ADAT format
- 2 x 9-Pin D-Sub, 2 x optical
- BNC Wordclock In/Out
- A/D-conversion 8-channels 16 - 24 Bit / 44,1 - 192 kHz
- AES/EBU normal or split mode, S/PDIF, ADAT 96 kHz
- Optical soft-clip 0 dBfs switchable
- S/N-Ratio better than 120 dBfs A-weighted