Guitar/Bass Power Supplies T-Rex Fuel Tank Classic
Are your effects pedals running on full? You need the T-Rex Fuel Tank Classic guitar effectspedals power supply! Fuel Tank Classic is three different power sources in one box: 500mA 9V DC, 500mA 12V DC, and 500mA 12V AC.
Delivering 1500 mA through ten DC output plugs, the T-Rex Fuel Tank powers all your effects pedals. Two of the ten outputs provide 12-volt power with isolated ground, one DC and the other AC for AC pedals. The remaining eight 9-volt DC output plugs share a common ground, and so are not isolated,and give a total of 500 mA. Each output on the Fuel Tank Classic is short-circuit protected, meaning a fault on one output will not affect the remaining outputs. Mains Power input via a 3-pin standard plug, selectable voltage 115/230 volts.
The T-Rex Fuel Tank guitar pedal power supply includes one 5-connector link cable/daisy chain for the DC outputs, eight black extension cables for the DC outputs, length 25 cm, ten black extension cables for the DC outputs, length 50 cm, two red extension cables for the 12-volt AC output, 25 cm, and one standard mains power cable.
Connections: 8 x 9V DC output plugs, all sharing the same ground, giving a total of 500 mA; 1 x 12V DC output with isolated ground giving 500 mA; 1 x 12V AC output with isolated ground giving 500 mA.
Power Supply: Internal.
Dimensions: 160 x 78 x 38 mm.
Weight: 1.1 kgs.
T-Rex Fuel Tank
- Three differenc power sources in one box: 9vDC, 12V DC, and 12V AC.
- Polarity: Centre pin minus power supplies.
- MAINS input power plug, 3-pin standard plug.
- Voltage selector, 115/230 volts.
- Eight 9-volt DC output plugs, all sharing the same ground. Giving a total of 500 mA.
- One 12-volt DC output with isolated ground, giving 500 mA.
- One 12-volt AC output with isolated ground, giving 500 mA.
- 18 black extension cables in two lengths (25cm and 50cm) for the DC outputs.
- 2 red extension cables for the 12-volt AC output.
- 1 standard mains power cable.
- Blue LED when unit is ON.
The Danish effects pedal manufacturer T-Rex has equipped the Fuel Tank with multiple power output voltages to supply pedalboards with the necessary power.