Expotruss Fangseil 8mm 100cm
Traverse Accessories Expotruss Fangseil 8mm 100cm Important information about safety ropes:
- According to DIN 56927, the maximum fall distance is 20 cm.
- The ropes used must be mounted accordingly.
- All parts which could be released from the device during the fall (eg colour filter frame) must be additionally secured.
- The cables are not allowed to rub anywhere or be laid over edges that may cause kinking
- The connectors must not be placed on hot appliances (lights, etc. ), since there is a risk of material changes due to heat.
- Is the safety cable suitable for the existing weight load?
- Is the safety cable marked with the load capacity, manufacturer and year of manufacture?
- Are parts worn out?
- Safety devices and the associated connecting elements must not show any visible wear. As soon as bends or cracks occur, the corresponding part may not be used anymore!
- Safety devices that have been subjected to an incident must be replaced. If, for example, the maximum service life indicated on safety ropes is reached, they must be replaced immediately.
- Subcategory: Rope
- Type: Traverse accessories
- Maximum weight capacity: 64 kg
- Material: Steel
- Colour / Finish: Silver
- Approval: DIN 56927:2002-05
- Dimensions: 60,0 cm
- Cable Diameter: 3 mm
- Area of application: Traverse
- Safety cable with quick-release fastener for overhead mounting of light effects, lights etc.
- Highly sturdy
- Max. Load capacity 10 kg
- Saftey Cable according to DIN 56927: 2002-05 - Safety Cables
Area of application
Currently there are no reviews available for this product. Be the first to write a review.