Percussion holder Tama Iron Cobra Clutch
Tama Iron Cobra
- Product code: HH905XP
- Iron Cobra HiHat Clutch, works in conjunction with the hi-hat machine
- Allows flexible opening and closing of the hi-hat
- Hi-Hat Clutch is controlled by foot
- Equipment: Incl. Transport case
- Material: Steel, Aluminum
- Colour / Finish: Chrom / Black
- Form: Tama-Style
- Features: Innovative design
- Subcategory: closed hi-hat
Since mid-'98, there is a new "Iron Cobra" generation that has moved very quickly to the top in the pedal world.
These are the models HP 900 P (Powerglide with Eccentric chain Edition), HP 900 RS (Rolling Glide round chain edition) and HP 900 F (Flexiglide with a "Dupond Kevlar" nylon train). The corresponding double pedals are the PTW HP 900, HP 900 and HP 900 FTW RSW.
All pedals are equipped with a bottom plate, the step plate is by means of a ball-bearing (!) Attached to the hinge part verses.
Interesting for IRON COBRA twin pedal, the user should use TPA 90 (Twin Pedal Attachment), you can connect with the free-standing pedal with the IRON COBRA HH-resistant.