Mic. Preamp SPL 2485 Goldmike MK2
Like its successful predecessor, the GoldMike Mark2 retains a hybrid solid state and tube construction to combine the best of both worlds. Its new features provide an amazing tonal flexibility and versatility.
Class A solid stage, tube drive in three different intensity levels, FLAIR presence enhancement in two switchable settings
Switching inserts, pre-output limiter stage, VU metering with three different, switchable display ranges
Front panel instrument input, separate rear-side microphone and line inputs
Phantom power, phase reverse, pad and high-pass filter (50Hz)
- Number of channels: 2
- Available dynamic modules: Limiter stage
- Available filter modules: Subsonic filter
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Converter/Bitrate: Optional: 24/96-AD converter
- Features: 2 Channel transistor /¬ tube amp in class-A technology with 3 selectable values; 2 level "Flair" switching for better voice presence; phase shift
- Displays: VU displays with 3 switchable display ranges
- Inputs and Outputs: Instrument input on the front, separate microphone and line input on the back.
- Dimensions W/H/D: 19" / 2U
- Optional accesories: A/D interface card and Lundahl output transformer