Electric Guitar Epiphone Dot ES-335 NA
The ES335 Epiphone Dot is a variation on the Sheraton II model.
simple dot inlays
maple top, back and sides
2 Humbucker pickups
Nut width 1.68"
Set neck from matt maple
Body and top from laminated maple
Tailpiece - stopbar
This natural colour is a special edition for Musik Produktiv!
Epiphone DOT ES335
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Technology: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Shape: ES Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Chrome
The Epiphone version of the revolutionary Gibson Guitar design from 1958. The DOT ES 335 is built to the same specification as his big Brother:
Hollow Body construction with a solid centreblock for Feedback suppression, Ply Maple Top, sides and back. Two Humbucker Pickups and the Characteristic F-Holes in the top.