Bass Guitar Effect Boss SYB-5 Bass-Synthesizer
The Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Pedal faithfully reproduces the classic sounds of analog synths with enhanced punch and power!
The BOSS SYB-3 was the world's first bass synthesizer to be packed into a compact pedal. Today, the next-generation bass-synth pedal has arrived in the Boss SYB-5. With 11 DSP variations of saw, square, and pulse synth waves and an Enhanced Wave Shape mode that sharpens them up, the Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer improves the Boss SYB-3 effects pedal. The synth has an onboard effects pedal that lets you hold notes while you play over the top of them. Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5.
An external pedal input jack has been added to the Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Pedal for connecting an optional EV-5 Expression Pedal, which allows you to control filter cutoff and LFO rate in real time with your foot. In Modes 1-9 you can use the SYB-5's onboard pedal to hold a note while playing a bass phrase over it.
- Effect Type: Synth bass
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono in, Mono/Stereo Out
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,3 x 5,9 x 12,9
- Weight: 400 g
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 50 mA
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
- Including: Mains adapter (optional) also runs on Batteries, 9 V Battery included
- Also suitable for Guitar: yes
- Bass Synthesizer Pedal with 11 Synth Sounds and DSP
- 11 DSP variations of saw, square, and pulse synth waves
- External pedal input jack for cutuff filter and LFO rate control, note hold
- Enhanced Wave Shape mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via the optional EV-5 Expression Pedal
The Boss compact pedal series can be described justifiably as the most successful pedal design of all time. In 1977 the first compact pedal came onto the market and caused a sensation - power supply connection, noiseless MOSFET footswitch, check LED and a uniform, ultra stable housing - all these features have set bench marks for the effect device design. The compact pedal series is more relevant than ever and offers a wide range of equipment effects.