Guitar Effect MXR KFK1 Kerry King 10 band EQ
MXR or MXR Innovations was founded in 1972 by Michael Laiacona, Keith Barr and Tony Sherwood, based in Rochester, New York.
The first MXR effect pedal was the M - 101 MXR Phase 90, which was used for the first two Van Halen albums. Over the years, MXR has produced an immense variety of effects - even in the 19" format - some of which have become classics, while others have soundlessly disappeared into the mist.
Meanwhile, MXR is owned by Jim Dunlop, under whose direction the MXR - classics are being again reissued. However, there are also new MXR creations, including some "Signature" pedals, most of which are slightly modified classics.
- Effect Type: Equalizer
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Signature Model
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, 31,25 Hz, 62,5 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz, Gain
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: AC Adapter
- Power supply: 18 Volt Center negative
- Power Consumption: 25 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 2x 9 Volt Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 12,3 x 3,8 x 9,3
- Weight: 0,73 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Now also the Slayer guitarist Kerry King has his specially designed MXR pedal. The KFK 1 10 Band Equalizer offers 10 frequency bands, each of which can be raised or lowered by 12 decibels. Special feature for Mr. King: The EQ has two outputs and can therefore use stereo applications.
- Designed by Kerry King
- + / -12 dB boost / cut per band
- Two outputs for stereo operation
- Incl. 18V power supply