Guitar Effect Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro
Widely used in country, blues and shred, the Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer overdrive effects pedal has been used in more concerts and on more recordings than any other guitar distortion pedal. With the TS808 Tube Screamer Ibanez has put together a reissue pedal with the tone of the classic TS808 Tube Screamer at a price that's totally giggable.
It's back -- the incomparable Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer guitar effects overdrive pedal that vintage guitar gear freaks are always hoping to find. Nothing can truly beat analogue distortion, and the Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer is a handwired, analogue overdrive pedal. The Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer reissue features the same famous square footswitch and the warm tones of the JRC4558 chip used in most of the original TS 808s. Ignore lookalikes. If your tone is suffering from a lack of real warmth, the Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer is the real, nongeneric prescription. Each JRC4558 chip is tested and only those meeting the optimum performance standards are selected for use in the TS808 Tube Screamer Reissue.
Plug into the Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer overdrive guitar effects pedal, and you're plugging into thick and overdriven valve-style tone. The Ibanez Tube Screamer is a classic pedalboard staple. The original Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer propelled into fame when Stevie Ray Vaughan used it to craft his signature tone.
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Overdrive, Tone, Level
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Including: Mini Jack/Barrel Adapter
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 7,5 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,0 x 5,2 x 12,5
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- Reissue of the classic Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer overdrive effects pedal
- Warm, natural valve overdrive
- Smooth, full tone in the style of overdriven valves
- Same JRC4558 chip and analogue circuitry as the original TS808
- FET electronics clickless, popfree switching
- LED effect and battery condition LED
- Overdrive, Tone, Level controls
- Powered by 9V battery or optional external power supply
- Zinc die cast construction and rugged rubber stopper for durability
- OVER DRIVE control adjusts the amount of distortion
- TONE Controls the amount of high frequency contour. Adds bite to the sound or makes it mellower
- LEVEL Controls the level of the distorted signal, but does not effect the normal signal. Useful for matching the distortion level to the normal level when switching the effect in and out
Ibanez is a traditional manufacturer of effect pedals. The Ibanez Reissue series brings back classics of the legendary 9-series as well as some new interpretations.