Keyboard Amp Roland KC-350Features:
- Stereo mixing keyboard amplifier with 120-watt
- 12-inch speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select switch and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- 1/4-inch phone output for connection to recording devices
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-350s for stereo stage sound
- Stereo Aux-input (RCA) for CD/MD player
- XLR microphone input for voice or acoustic instruments/*]
- Subwoofer output for fat bass sound with additional active subwoofer
The perfect combination of power and value, the new KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. It features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ, new Output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end. The KC-350 can also be connected to mixing consoles via its XLR Line output.
Want more low end? Add an optional subwoofer like Roland's KCW-1 to the Roland KC-350 to the Subwoofer output.
The Roland KC-350 include Roland's Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.
- Power (watts rms): 120 W
- Number of channels: 3
- Outputs: Subwoofer output
- Special features: Stereo link in/out to combine 2 KC 350s for stereo sound, stereo aux input (cinch) for CD/MD player.
- 4-channel 120-watt Stereo Keyboard Amp with 12-inch Speaker and Horn Tweeter
The KC series from Roland has been popular with keyboarders around the world due to its powerful sound and its wide range of connectivity options and the enormous durability for more than 20 years. The new KC series is also linked to this success concept, offering the keyboard, digital piano, synthesizer or organ to the live keyboard player today. With a power range from 50 watts to 320 watts the new KC series has the appropriate amp for the keyboard player.