Keyboard Amp Roland KC-150Features:
- 60 Watts output power
- Great value 4-channel keyboard amp with 60-watts power
- 12-inch Woofer Loudspeaker and Piezo Tweeter
- Stereo Aux-input (6,3 mm Jack) and XLR microphone-input
- 2-Band EQ and subwoofer output (aligned to Rolands KCW-1)
- Headphone output
- Speaker stand use possible
- Stereo Aux-input(6,3 mm Jack) for CD/MD-player
The Roland KC-150 is a compact 60-watt amp with 4-channel capability including Auxiliary and Microphone inputs. The KC-150 can also be expanded with an optional subwoofer for a powerful low-end boost.
4 x 1/4-inch, 1 x XLR, 2 x RCA inputs and 2 x 1/4-inch outputs. Can be mounted on a speaker stand for use as a stage monitor and has a headphone output for silent practicing.
- Power (watts rms): 60 W
- Number of channels: 4
- Outputs: n/a
- Special features: Stereo aux input for CD/MD player.
- Keyboard Mixing Amp
- 65-Watt 4-Channel Keyboard Amp with 12-inch Speaker Including Aux & Microphone Inputs
The KC series from Roland has been popular with keyboarders around the world due to its powerful sound and its wide range of connectivity options and the enormous durability for more than 20 years. The new KC series is also linked to this success concept, offering the keyboard, digital piano, synthesizer or organ to the live keyboard player today. With a power range from 50 watts to 320 watts the new KC series has the appropriate amp for the keyboard player.