Keyboard Amp Roland KC-150Features:
- 60 Watts output power
- Great value 4-channel keyboard amp with 60-watts power
- 12-inch Woofer Loudspeaker and Piezo Tweeter
- Stereo Aux-input (6,3 mm Jack) and XLR microphone-input
- 2-Band EQ and subwoofer output (aligned to Rolands KCW-1)
- Headphone output
- Speaker stand use possible
- Stereo Aux-input(6,3 mm Jack) for CD/MD-player
The Roland KC-150 is a compact 60-watt amp with 4-channel capability including Auxiliary and Microphone inputs. The KC-150 can also be expanded with an optional subwoofer for a powerful low-end boost.
4 x 1/4-inch, 1 x XLR, 2 x RCA inputs and 2 x 1/4-inch outputs. Can be mounted on a speaker stand for use as a stage monitor and has a headphone output for silent practicing.
- Power (watts rms): 60 W
- Number of channels: 4
- Outputs: n/a
- Special features: Stereo aux input for CD/MD player.
- Keyboard Mixing Amp
- 65-Watt 4-Channel Keyboard Amp with 12-inch Speaker Including Aux & Microphone Inputs