MIDI Interface MOTU Midi Express 128
The rock-solid MOTU MIDI Express 128 USB MIDI Interface is the perfect central hub for your MIDI composition studio. Route MIDI messages from any piece of MIDI gear to any other. Easy programming. Amazing dependability.
Built from the same technology found in MOTU’s flagship MIDI Timepiece, the MOTU MIDI Express 128 is a professional MIDI interface that provides plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Macintosh or Windows computer. The MOTU MIDI Express 128 provides 8 MIDI IN, 8 MIDI OUT, 128 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Macintosh and Windows software. Simple but convenient activity lights on the front panel, as well as computer connection light.
The MOTU MIDI Express 128 takes full advantage of USB, giving you high-speed MIDI, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for hot-swapping and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? Add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. And the Express 128 is powered by USB, no AC adapter or mains cable required.
- USB MIDI Interface
- 8 indedpendent inputs and outputs
- 128 MIDI channels
- Expansion system with additional MOTU MIDI interfaces
- Powered via USB-Bus, no additional power supply necessary
- Super fast USB connection
- Included drivers: Mac OS9, Mac OS X, Windows ME/2000/XP/7
- 19-inch / 1HE
- MIDI Inputs: 8
- MIDI Outputs: 8
- USB Bus Powered: yes
- 8 x 8 Expandable USB MIDI Interface
- Front-panel I/O jacks
- 8x8 MIDI jacks
- Plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Macintosh or Windows computer
- Eight independent MIDI inputs and outputs supply 128 separate MIDI channels
- Expandable to over a thousand channels via a powered USB hub
- Dedicated LED for computer I/O activity helps you troubleshoot problems in your system
- MIDI output indicators
- USB connector