Microphone Neumann KM 184 MT StereosetFeatures at a glance:
- Small diaphragm studio/homerecording condenser microphone
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Open circuit sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa
- max. SPL: 140 dB
- Frequency range: 20 Hz bis 20 kHz
- includes windscreen and stand adapter
The "Series 180" consists of three compact miniature microphones with patterns that satisfy the demands of all common studio applications. These microphones feature an optimised mechanical construction, where modularity has not been taken into account because in many cases it is simply not required. That´s why the "Series 180" is aimed at production or home recording studios looking for economic solutions.
The KM 183 omnidirectional and KM 185 hypercardioid microphones are based on the incredibly successful KM 184 cardioid microphone, which has been in use successfully since the 1970s.
The KM 184 and KM 185 maintains a very uniform frequency response both on the 0° axis as well as with signals arriving from the side ensuring a wide pickup angle without any tonal coloration.
- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Small Diaphragm Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Acoustic Instruments
- Instrument (Choice): Pianos / Grands
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Overhead / Cymbals
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- diaphragm: Small-diaphragm
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 138 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 13 mV/Pa
- Features: Balanced pair
- Including: Stand adapter, wind adapter.