Keyboard Amp Roland KC-60Features:
Big sound that’s easy on your wallet
- 10"-Loudspeaker and tweeter
- 40 Watts output power
- Subwoofer output
- 3 channel configuration with XLR microphone input
- AUX input for CD or MD player etc.
Roland’s KC-Series Keyboard Amplifiers are known for their exceptional sound quality. That’s because they’re built to handle the wide range of sounds created by today’s synthesizers, samplers and electronic musical instruments. The new KC-60 takes these principles and puts them in a more affordable design, powered by a 40-watt amplifier with a 10" speaker and separate tweeter. Now anyone can step up to a KC amp. Flexible 3-channel design with subwoofer output
While the KC-60 is built primarily for keyboards, it’s also at home with a microphone and CD player. Specifically, there are 3 input channels including an XLR mic input and Auxiliary input each with its own adjustable volume. And while 40 watts of power sounds good, you can also add an optional subwoofer from any manufacturer via the KC-60´s Subwoofer output first of its kind on a keyboard amp!
- Power (watts rms): 40 W
- Number of channels: 3
- Outputs: Subwoofer output
- Special features: Aux input for CD or MD player
- 40-Watt 10-inch 3-channel Keyboard Amp
- Compact affordable keyboard amplifier
- 40-watt output power with 10" speaker and tweeter
- Subwoofer output for low-end boost
- 3-input channels includes 1/4" Line input and XLR Microphone input
- Stereo RCA auxiliary input for connecting CD or MD players
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ
The KC series from Roland has been popular with keyboarders around the world due to its powerful sound and its wide range of connectivity options and the enormous durability for more than 20 years. The new KC series is also linked to this success concept, offering the keyboard, digital piano, synthesizer or organ to the live keyboard player today. With a power range from 50 watts to 320 watts the new KC series has the appropriate amp for the keyboard player.